Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok, so I bought some dodgeballs...




Ok.... so I bought some dodgeballs. So much for saving money to give to the poor, I'M A-GONNA PLAY ME SOME DODGEBAWL!!!!

I think that we need a rule addendum (is that a word?.... did I use it correctly?.. "rule" is such a difficult word..)

I'm going to add a rule that we are allowed to spend a reasonable amount of money on physical recreation. Since dodgeball is my most favouitest passtime in the whole wide world I'm just going to go ahead and rationalize it. There... Done.

I feel like this is ok. I'll spend a few bucks going to the bubble to play basketball on the weekend, Em will spend a bit on volleyball leagues etc. We will soon be living in a winter wonderland (sorry for the reminder Mom) and we will need to get out of the house and move around a little.

I'm comfortable with this. I do feel some tiny twinges of guilt... but then I just smash their guilty little torsos in with a dodgeball!

No comments:

Post a Comment